In addition to the weekly homework, make sure your students are practicing what's below.
Study multiplication facts.
Study vocabulary words from previous weeks.
Practicing math and reading on sites such as Compass Learning, Raz-kids, Dreambox, Frontrow and Sumdog.
Google Classroom Codes:
ask your student
- Science Project Packet Page 8 - Due Thursday
- Homework packet is due on Friday
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Writing & Art Contest - Students will respond to the prompt with either a writing piece or a colorful, visual arts piece. Entries Due Monday, November 14th Link to Contest Prompt Link to Contest Writing Rubric Link to Contest Art Rubric
- All students will be responsible for reading at least 20 Minutes each day.
- Weekly Reading Log sheet is due Tuesday, Nov. 1st. Link to Weekly Reading Log